Jacques Richoz created Prateo in March 2001. He is one of the Partners and the President of the Board of Directors.
Jacques qualified as a certified Fiduciary Expert in 1986 and a Swiss certified accountant in 1988. He follows the Federal Audit Oversight Authority as audit expert. He is also member of many professional associations such as IFA, STEP.
Before creating Prateo, he worked many years, as partner, for “Big 4” accountancy and tax firms and also for a recognised fiduciary in Lausanne. He has been active in this field since 1980.
Jacques is a representative on the Board of Directors for many Swiss and international companies.
- External and internal audit
- Special audit assignments
- Due diligence
- Judicial expertise
- Consultant for mergers and acquisitions
- Valuation of companies
- Putting in place internal control systems and procedures
- Advice and assistance in financial statements
- Tax advice for natural and corporate persons
- Tax and inheritance planning
- Restructuring of companies
- Company Director