Hervé Ramoni created Prateo in March 2001. He is one of the Partners and is in charge of the Audit department and Human Resources.
Hervé qualified as a certified Fiduciary Expert in 1999 and a Swiss certified accountant expert in 2002. He follows the Federal Audit Oversight Authority as audit expert. He is also a member of many professional associations.
Before creating Prateo, he worked for “Big 4” accountancy and tax firms for seven years. He has been active in this field since 1990.
Hervé is specialised in auditing annual accounts (ordinary audit and limited statutory examination), special audit assignments and accounting, financial and organisation advice.
- External and internal audit
- Special audit assignment
- Due diligence
- Judicial expertise
- Consultant for mergers and acquisitions
- Valuation of companies
- Putting in place internal control systems and procedures
- Advice and assistance during the account closing
- Tax advice for natural and corporate persons
- Tax and inheritance planning
- Company Director